- All abstracts must be submitted electronically through the abstract submission platform/system.
- Abstracts should be written in English using the template available below.
- A maximum of one abstract per registration (presenting author) will be accepted.
- Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered for the meeting.
- Download the template and use it as a sample to prepare your abstract. Follow the instructions included in the template.
- Maximum length of the abstract: 1 DIN A-4 page.
- Maximum file size: 5 MB
- Files supported: Word (.doc, .docx, .odt) or Latex
- It is your responsibility to check that the abstract is correctly formatted and readable. No changes to the submitted abstracts will be made by the organization.
- If you have any questions you can get in contact with the Scientific Secretariat: email@example.com
- Submission deadline: 9th April 2021, 23:59h (GMT +1)